The show, which runs across three-days at Birmingham’s NEC from 4 to 6 October 2022, is designed to bring all aspects of the supply chain together under one roof. It will celebrate culture change in construction with three days of debate and discussion from top speakers on how the industry can move forward to tackle its biggest issues, including quality, fire safety, sustainability, offsite manufacturing, mental health, and improving diversity and inclusion.
Finditin members are invited to attend as VIP visitors to find sections dedicated to Build, Net Zero, Digitalisation, Infrastructure, Surfaces, Timber, Offsite Construction and Skills & Careers.
UKCW Birmingham will also feature sessions and seminars led by industry experts across the show’s six stages:
- UKCW Main Stage - used to tackle overarching construction industry topics, with a mixture of keynotes, panel debates and case studies from industry leaders.
- Sustainability Hub - forming the conference programme at the heart of Timber Expo, the hub programme will tackle the issues, layout strategies and present exemplar case studies to help the sector reach its net zero targets.
- Infrastructure Hub - the Infrastructure Hub will deliver a three-day programme of case studies debates, networking opportunities, keynote speeches on crucial issues, from digitalisation to improving quality and sustainability.
- Digital Construction Hub - the show’s beating heart of innovation, the Digital Construction Hub will deliver a series of presentations and panel discussions including topics such as Information Management using BIM.
- CPD Hub – a mix of industry relevant CPD’s delivered by industry experts, association partners, government departments and exhibitors.
- Offsite Alliance Hub - three days of debate, looking at how to change the way we think about construction to deliver high quality homes for future generations.
- Zero Workshop Hub- The “ZERO Workshop Hub” will focus on how digital tools, methods and skills are improving the performance of projects and leading to lower emissions.
In addition to the main stages, the Careers Centre will provide a series of talks aimed at those interested in a career in construction, whether that be graduates, students in further education, or those looking at a career change.
UKCW Birmingham will see over 6,000 products on display from over 300 exciting exhibitors including Bosch, Schneider Electric, Google, Graco Distribution, Wavin, Cemex, Hanson Plywood and many more. This year, the multi award-winning show has also attracted an abundance of overseas exhibitors, including brands from as far afield as Australia, India, Norway, Turkey and the UAE. With more than 75% of exhibitor slots already taken (full list available online here) UKCW Birmingham is on track to be the biggest and best yet. View the full exhibitor list here.
Nathan Garnett, UKCW show director, commented: “This will be the seventh edition of our Birmingham show bringing together the whole industry. Following the hugely successful launch of the first-ever London show earlier this year, the standard has now been set for UK Construction Week Birmingham and we can’t wait to unveil the exciting plans and features we have in store for this year.
“Although the construction sector makes up a significant proportion of the UK’s working population, we’re all aware of the huge skills shortages in the industry, and with the impact of the global pandemic and current climate, the importance and the appetite to raise awareness of the fantastic opportunities in this sector has only increased. As one of the youngest and most dynamic cities in Europe, Birmingham is the ultimate setting for this show, and we can’t wait to be back.”
Co-located events at UKCW Birmingham include Timber Expo, Green Living Live (5-6 Oct only), and Grand Designs Live (5-6 Oct only). Ticket Holders will gain free access to all co-located events. There will also be an Institute of Builders Merchants conference on 5th October (paid for entry).
Register for UKCW Birmingham as a VIP visitor and gain free entry, along with the following benefits:
- Access to VIP Lounge
- Complimentary Tea/Coffee
- Invitation to opening night party
- Exclusive invites to networking events
To enquire about stand space or sponsorship opportunities, please contact the UK Construction Team quoting 'FinditinBirmingham' to discuss your requirements.
E: email@example.com DD: 0203 225 5217 – Ext: 573 / Mobile: 07956 307 908
Don't forget to follow UKCW on social media @uk_cw #UKCW2022