Wolverhampton City Council has invited FinditintheBlackCounty members to a breakfast discussion that will look at the opportunities opened up for businesses to invest, relocate and grow in Wolverhampton.
Over the duration of an hour, a panel of business leaders - including chiefs of established businesses, companies that have relocated, planners and developers - will look at why the city’s status as an investment location has been revolutionised.
The in-person event will take place on Tuesday 28 September at 8am at Grand Station in Wolverhampton and is hosted by Midlands Business Insider.
Speakers will include:
- Matt Thurstan, Director General – Chief Finance Officer from MHCLG
- Tim Johnson, Chief Executive at City of Wolverhampton Council
- Hayleigh Lupino, Finance Director at Marston’s
- Simon Underwood, Chief Executive at Elements Europe
- Steve Parry, MD at ION Developments
- Jamie Phillips, Partner at Knight Frank
- Bob Tattrie, Managing Partner at Trebor Developments
- Ninder Johal, Chair of the Wolverhampton Towns Deal Board
Hear how Wolverhampton has transformed its reputation as an investment destination. The city not only has major developments - with more on the way - but excellent transport links, a growing city living culture, new homes, ambitions to become a leader in sustainable development and circular economy, and thousands of students to help create a new workforce.
Guests are invited to remain behind after the formal close for coffee and networking.