Advice on jobs and finding work, training and education, apprenticeships and volunteering is on offer from Wolves at Work, Black Country Impact, Connexions and Learning Communities representatives.
All events are free to attend and there is no need to book in advance for the majority of them.
Councillor Harman Banger, Cabinet Member for City Economy, said: “There is £4.4 billion of investment on site or in the pipeline for the City of Wolverhampton.
“On the back of this, we work closely with city partners to develop jobs and skills opportunities across the city.
“It is important City of Wolverhampton residents are given access to these vacancies and programmes like Wolves at Work, Impact, Connexions and Learning Communities make this happen.”
- 16 March (10am-12.30pm) Jobs & Skills Talk, at Bilston Market
- 18 March (9am-1pm) Skills Pop-up – parent engagement, at Graiseley Strengthening Families Hub
- 18 March (10am-12.30pm) Jobs & Skills Talk, at WV Active Bert Williams
- 18 March (11am-1pm) Apprenticeships Talk (Wolves at Work), at Civic Centre atrium
- 19 March 10am-12.30pm Graduate Workshop (Wolves at Work) Jobchange, Red Lion Street - booking required by calling 01902 554400
- 24 March (10am-7pm) Skills and Apprenticeship Show, at Aldersley Stadium
- 25 March (11am-1pm) Jobs & Skills Talk (various providers), at Civic Centre atrium
- 25 March (1-5pm) Volunteering Fest (Wolves at Work), at Bilston Library
- 26 March (10am-12.30pm) Success Profiles (Wolves at Work) Jobchange, Red Lion Street - booking required by calling 01902 554400
- 27 March (9am-5pm) Skills and Employment Drop-in, at Wolverhampton Homes office, Market Street
- 28 March (8.30-10.30am) Skills and Jobs Pop-up West Park - Park Run