SMES across Sandwell and the Black Country are being invited to capitalise on growth opportunities, thanks to capital and revenue grant scheme, Black Country Transformational GOLD (BCT GOLD).
The European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)-funded programme provides financial assistance, ranging between £1,500 and £9,000, to SME businesses with transformational projects. Eligible organisations must trade in one of the following key sectors:
• Advanced manufacturing
• Building technologies
• Business services
• Environmental technologies
• Life sciences
To qualify as an SME, businesses must:
• Have an annual turnover of less than €50 million (approximately £42 million)
• Have a balance sheet value of less than €43 million (approximately £36 million)
• Employ fewer than 250 people
• Be less than 25% owned by another company or combination of companies
For more information about BCT GOLD visit http://www.bcgrowthhub.com/bctg or call 0121 569 2096.