As part of the Department for Transport's National Productivity Infrastructure Fund (NPIF), Walsall Council is delivering transport improvements across Walsall to improve access to our economic centre.
The NPIF programme includes enhancements to the following junctions and will improve access to Walsall town centre:
- Littleton Street West / Hatherton Street Junction
- Blue Lane / Green Lane / Court Way Junction
- Blue Lane - Pedestrian crossing near Birchills Street
- Littleton Street West / Stafford Street Junction
- Littleton Street West / New College Way / Tesco Access Junction
- Littleton Street West - Pedestrian crossing near Queen Mary’s School
Work is expected to start this month and will conclude in April 2020.
The locations will all benefit from the installation of pedestrian countdown timers.