Wolverhampton TALKING AUTOMATION - Changes for the Better
This Seminar will help Manufacturing/Engineering businesses develop a clearer understanding of Industry 4.0Add To Calendar
This Seminar will help Manufacturing/Engineering businesses develop a clearer understanding of Industry 4.0: what it is and why it matters, in addition to learning how digital technologies in factories or products can help improve productivity and competitiveness, all this on top of speakers talking about access to Finance and Grants.
- Introduction – The industrial journey from version 1.0-4.0
- Nanoo Patel - Systems automation - how and why
- Mike Shields - Free consultancy for innovative product support services
- Alana Correa - Smart Concept Fund - up to £30,000 Proof of Concept grant
- WMG, University of Warwick - Understanding Industry 4.0 and the benefits of digital manufacturing
- Access2Finance - Sourcing the funding to enable your growth potential
Final wrap up with Q&A + opportunities/support available.
Doors are open for 7:45 for breakfast and networking with speakers starting at 8:15.
This venue is easy to find, has local low cost parking directly opposite the college( Charity car park). There is plenty of tea & coffee and bacon/sausage sandwiches.