The First Midland West Africa Investment Forum
Bringing together experts, business leaders, professionals of the West African Diaspora in the UK and in Europe, and representatives from organisations based in Africa.Add To Calendar
It is anticipated that the Forum, in 15 November 2017, will bring together experts, business leaders, professionals of the West African Diaspora in the UK and in Europe, and representatives from prominent organisations based in Africa.
Delegates will have access to up to date information on the vast potential for investment in West Africa Francophone countries, most importantly Ivory Coast,Senegal and Gambia.
- Delegates are expected to meet and network with Africa and UK professionals, business leaders and investors
- Gain competitive advantage over competition
- Develop business partnerships with potential business partners both in the UK and in the Continent.
- Meet potential investors in order to identify funding options
- Explore new markets for products and services
- Identify reliable suppliers
It is also envisaged that the programme will comprise of an interesting and varied agenda over the course of the days events, with keynote addresses, panel discussions and breakout network sessions involving government and officials of the private sectors, prominent West African entrepreneurs and leaders of relevant development institutions.