Meet the Midland Metro Alliance Special
On Tuesday 17 April 2018 Midland Metro Alliance wants to meet Black Country firms that have goods/services to construct and install the Wednesbury to Brierley Hill tram extensionAdd To Calendar
On Tuesday 17 April 2018 the Midland Metro Alliance, working on behalf of West Midlands Combined Authority, is offering dozens of Black Country businesses the chance to get on board with its Wednesbury to Brierley Hill tram extension project.
With construction anticipated to begin in 2019, the scale of the route will produce a diverse range of opportunities for the local supply chain, ranging from demolition to bridgework, labour to plant hire, drainage to lighting and more.
This is a great opportunity to engage with the decision makers and procurement teams from the Midland Metro Alliance, Barhale, Colas Highways, Colas Rail and Auctus Management Group on a one-to-one basis.
The Midland Metro Alliance is committed to sourcing locally and wants to talk to potential suppliers and develop long-term sustainable relationships for the lifetime of the project.
In addition, attendees can:
- Book a private one-to-one meeting with a buyer from Midland Metro Alliance & partners above
- Hear about the plans and benefits of the tram extension
- Learn more about local SME business and skills support available to Black Country businesses
- Find out about funding for skills and important payment legislation updates
- Visit the exhibition featuring businesses from key industries - or book one yourself!
- Speak to our sponsor EBC Group about its IT advice service
- Network with 200 other delegates over breakfast and refreshments
07:30am - Registration desk opens
08:00am - Networking breakfast
08:20am - Presentation start
Welcome by Midland Metro Alliance and Colas Rail
Black Country Chamber of Commerce and Black Country Growth Hub
Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council
09:45am - Networking, exhibition and meet the buyer appointments
11:00am - Event close
If you are a local business requiring a one-to-one meeting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a slot.
More information about the services required can be found here >> **PLEASE NOTE**: Priority will be given to Black Country businesses on the tram route. The meetings are for suppliers and sub contractors in the area of the new extension.
This exciting project is a major milestone for our region and the upcoming extension offers tremendous opportunity for local businesses.
Talk to our event sponsor EBC Group Ltd who will be at the forefront of the exhibition about all of your IT needs.
A sneak peek at some of the exhibitors....
Showcase your business in our 40-stand exhibition at this event. Email: email@example.com for more details on last minute availability and prices.
If you are a local supplier to the tram extension route and think you have the goods and services for the construction and installation of the tram network, Midland Metro Alliance wants to meet you!
On the day instructions:
- Please use the main hotel car park or if that is full, car park attendants will direct you a nearby alternative car park Directions - if parked in main car park please ensure you register your vehicle registration on the tablets located in main reception and Earls Suite foyer. Failure to do so may result in a parking fine.
- Register at the FinditintheBlackCountry registration desk in the 'Earls Suite' foyer and collect your Event Brochure
- Make sure you bring your business cards with you to maximise on networking opportunities in and around the exhibition area
- Contact details for the Findit team Zoe: 07523 519217
PriceThis event costs £15.00 + VAT per delegate
LocationCopthorne Hotel Merry Hill
Brierley Hill, Dudley