Go Global: Grow your digital footprint
eCommerce is here to stay — and growing at a rapid pace. The online opportunities to expand your company's brand presence and global reach are huge!Add To Calendar
Join Midlands Engine in 2020 for Go Global: Grow your Digital Footprint, a free event focused on selling via international online marketplaces.
This event is for you, if your business ticks one or more of the following criteria:
- A Midlands based SME with a turnover of £500k+
- Are already exporting, with a web presence
- Have a strong domestic business, have an e-commerce site and are ready to export through an online marketplace
Expect a thought-provoking start to the day with a panel session hosted by Jatin Bhurabhai, Ecommerce & Marketplaces Consultant from DIT, where you will hear from:
- Candy Kittens - Jamie Laing & Ed Williams, Founder and Managing Director
- BrewDog - David McDowall, Group Chief Operating Officer
- Ohh Deer - Laura Philbin, Sales Manager
This is a great opportunity to gain some insight into how these businesses are growing on an international platform using online marketplaces and e-commerce websites.
There will also be the chance to ask the panel questions about their business growth.