FinditinBirmingham: Alexander Stadium Meet the Buyer Exclusive
McLaughlin & Harvey, the contractor appointed to redevelop Alexander Stadium, wants to meet you online!Add To Calendar
FinditinBirmingham is super excited to announce that we are hosting our first virtual ‘Meet the Buyer’ event on Thursday 9 July for LOCAL SUPPLIERS.
We are giving you the exclusive opportunity to experience everything our physical events offer through our BRAND-NEW Virtual 'Meet the Buyer' Room.
- Book a private one-to-one meeting in our highly secure, virtual Meet the Buyer Room with the Project Commercial Manager or a member of the Procurement Team (5-minute slots apply)
- Hear presentations from McLaughlin & Harvey’s Managing Director, Operations Director and Head of Group Purchasing
- Speak to the Project Managers from MACE & Birmingham City Council
- Ask questions in our LIVE Q&A with speakers
- Network virtually with fellow participants
- Showcase your business in our virtual exhibition area
Local spend with SMEs is paramount to securing the economic benefits for Birmingham businesses. Don’t miss your opportunity to HEAR from and MEET the directors and buyers involved in this project, which intends to create a legacy asset the city, its businesses and residents can be truly proud of.
How to book your place
- You must register and pay for the event using the online booking system below.
- Then request a 1-2-1 slot with a buyer. Take a look at the trades of interest below.
- You can also request a 1-2-1 chat with the Social Value Manager at McLaughlin & Harvey.
- We will email you to confirm your place, 1-2-1 slot (5 min session), event joining instructions and agenda. PLEASE NOTE: You must be a FinditinBirmingham member to access this event and you will need your login details.
- You can also feature in our online showcase for a reasonable price during this virtual event - Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
The works packages available for the project are below.
(PLEASE NOTE: SECURITY, RECRUITMENT AND PLANT packages are already secured, so unfortunately we cannot offer you a meeting)
Request a 1-2-1 meeting by emailing email@example.com, giving details of your company, location and what you do.
If your business does not fall in the below, please email detailing what you do, so that we can place your meeting with a suitable buyer.
Cubicles and IPS Units
Flooring, vinyl and carpet
Raised access floor
Timber doorsets supply
Glass entrance barriers
Painting and decorating
Synthetic sports floor
Stainless steel balustrading
PriceThis event costs £10.00 + VAT per delegate
FinditinBirmingham Virtual Meeting Room