City of Wolverhampton Business Breakfast
Join respected keynote speakers speaking about how the city is changing and leading change.Add To Calendar
Jacqui Oatley MBE, broadcaster and TV sports presenter, will host the event aimed at showcasing how her home city is being transformed by £4.4 billion of public and private investment.
You will also hear from:
- Igor Leprince, Chair of the West Midlands 5G Board about the positive benefits 5G will bring to city businesses
- Anthony McCourt, Chief Executive of Court Collaboration about The Brewers Yard multi-million-pound residential scheme
- Professor Jackie Dunne, Deputy Vice-Chancellor at the University of Wolverhampton about plans for a world class centre for urban innovation
- Tim Johnson, Managing Director at City of Wolverhampton Council about how the council is re-imagining the city centre
- New leader of City of Wolverhampton Council, Cllr Ian Brookfield, who will set out his vision for supporting local business growth
This year’s business breakfast is sponsored by the University of Wolverhampton.