Building an effective marketing strategy
A free workshop for SMEs aimed at business owners and marketing employees looking to develop a marketing strategyAdd To Calendar
The objective of the workshop is to identify potential new markets for your business and the next steps involved in reaching them.
The workshop trainer is Gareth Jones of In-Comm Training & Business Services
Please see the eligibility criteria below and check if your business is eligible to access support through the AIM Programme:
- Must be based within the Black Country
- Must be in operation for over 12 months
- Have more than £180,000 worth of State Aid over the past 3 years
- Have an annual turnover of more than £42m
- Have an annual balance sheet total of more than £36m
- Have more than 250 employees (including owners/ directors)
- Have ownership by another company (or combination of companies) of more than 25% of your business
If you are not eligible to access support through the AIM Programme please contact the Black Country Chamber of Commerce on 01902 912 305 or email@example.com to discuss attending the workshops.