Black Country Digital Festival 2022
Grow Your Business Fast with Our HelpAdd To Calendar
For all types of small businesses in the Black Country region - This value-packed fully funded 2-day programme includes:
- Why it pays to stay ahead with all things digital and tech
- Entrepreneurs' stories - what they did to succeed and lessons learnt along the way
- Local innovators showcase their latest offerings and tips on scaling up
- Latest in tech use cases using AI, IoT, 5G, advanced connectivity, data analysis and more - benefits-focused
- Power up your marketing - making the most of digital
- Social media marketing masterclasses including TikTok and Linkedin
- Business grants, how to find them and how to get them
- Face to face networking
- Refreshments & breaks
- After the programme drinks and nibbles [end of day two]
Guest Speakers Include:
- Keynote speakers
- Local entrepreneurs and their stories
- Peer to peer networking
- Expert speakers and panellists
- Round tables
- Collaborative and facilitated exercises - bringing learning to life
- Practical tips and guidance that will save you invaluable time
All SME sectors are welcome. Suitable for new businesses and established businesses. Not suitable for those thinking about starting a business.
About the event
We look forward to welcoming you to the new & exciting IGNITE venue.
Lunch and refreshments will be available and there will be plenty of breaks, giving you an opportunity to network and speak to our experts.
You do not need to be super technical to join the event, the event is designed to help all levels. On day two, you can choose your breakout group and get even more hands-on help with your business growth planning.
Tuesday 14 June 9.45-4.00 Day One
Wednesday 15 June 9.45 -4.00 Day Two
Each day will bring different speakers, topics and compelling content. We'll be discussing your challenges and bringing you the latest industry insight. Please join us and join in. Find answers and make relevant connections during this 2-day event.
Any queries please contact email@example.com