« Go Back
Through finditintheblackcountry, your business can take part in regional pre-qualification and registration schemes aimed at improving the competitiveness of Black Country businesses provided by Skills Development Recognition (SDR) - www.sdruk.co.uk.
SDR provides a streamlined system to prove your company’s credentials and showcase them to potential buyers.
The ‘start-to-finish’ on-line approach guides you through the certification process with expert help from proven industry professionals. The approved results are displayed on a secure database to the companies that matter to your business and highlighted here on finditintheblackcountry.
Courses booking now:
Construction Commitments Aware Scheme
Our two-day training course combines expert advice and guidance with real practical outcomes, including a professionally-prepared Pre-Qualification Questionnaire (PQQ), with all of the supporting documents, available online and promoted to prospective buyers.
During the two days, you’ll receive:
- Expert guidance to complete a comprehensive PQQ
- A full overview of all best practice and legislation
- Help to find or prepare all necessary documents and policies
- Detailed information about the government and industry ‘Construction Commitments’ initiative
- Valuable insight into the financial benchmarking used by potential buyers – so you can see how you compare.
As a result of the course, you will:
- Create a secure online PQQ
- Review your organisation’s risk profile
- Produce the descriptive answers required by potential buyers
- Gather the evidence to support your PQQ.
Afterwards, your company will have:
- A comprehensive and professionally-audited PQQ that covers all potential requirements
- A comprehensive suite of relevant documents
- A risk profile that attracts more buyers
- An ‘approved’ profile that displays your credentials on our construction register and across the findit business portal network
- Access to all of your information at any time, from anywhere with an internet connection – so you’ll never start with a blank piece of paper again!
Construction Commitments Aware course days run every month at local venues.
The two days of face-to-face guidance are separated by two weeks, so you’ll have plenty of time to apply the information and expertise to your business.
Only pay the course fee
Sponsorship is available to West Midlands construction industry companies, which pays the online SDR licence fee, so all you pay is a course fee of £250 + VAT.
Interserve, VINCI Construction UK, VINCI Facilities and Sandwell Council are providing the sponsorship opportunities for local companies. Their backing helps to boost the Black Country economy and generate benefits for businesses, communities and the area as a whole.
Book your place